The following are the terms and conditions for access and use of Aussie Bushwalking (www.aussiebushwalking.com) content and services.
- Bushwalking is a potentially dangerous activity. The content of Aussie Bushwalking is provided by users and may not be accurate. Users acknowledge the dangerous nature of this content and will undertake their own measures to ensure their safety. Aussie Bushwalking, its owners or contributors can not be held responsible for any injury which occurs in relation to use of this site.
- Ratings and difficulties presented by this site are subjective and depend on the fitness, ability and experience of member who contributed that content.
- There are no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of information presented by Aussie Bushwalking. There are no warranties as to the fitness for purpose of any information presented by Aussie Bushwalking.
- Aussie Bushwalking is for personal use only, using standard Internet browsers. Use of the site or derived content for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
- Aussie Bushwalking management does not guarantee the service level or integrity of any data you submit.
- Aussie Bushwalking reserves the right to discontinue membership for any reason, without justification or notice.
- Aussie Bushwalking management has the right to change the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions change from time to time, it is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions and to check for changes.